Wednesday, September 4, 2013

God's Work in the Life of Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio

I've known Rica Peralejo since I was child. I can’t say that I’m a fan but I find her really beautiful.

I have stumbled upon these YouTube videos while looking for more of Jason Magbanua’s works.  Honestly, I have seen some of her steamy photos and movie clips, which are still scattered around the Internet these days. Yes, most of them I even saw on the right-hand pane of YouTube the same time I was watching these videos. But seeing those videos made me understand more how much work God must have done in her life.

In her 700 Club interview with Connie Reyes, Rica talks about how she came to know God, gave up her vices (smoking and drinking), changed the way she dresses, almost lost her career when she chose to follow Jesus, and how God has helped her along the way.




I find Rica’s story very inspirational. I believe God is using her story today to tell all women that it’s never too late for anything really and that with Him your past doesn't matter. Our friends, family, and even ourselves will judge us for what we've done in the past but God will never even hold it against us if we just give him one thing: our total surrender.

Rica went back to school and finished college with flying colors at 31. She currently has a morning show and a regular Sunday column in Manila Bulletin. She's very involved in the Lord's ministry and even uses her blog, Wonders&Wanders, to share God's miracles in her life today.

God's Work in the Life of Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio


She's also happily married to her husband Jim, a pastor.  This is Rica and Jim's wedding video by Jason MagbanwaIn his vows, Jim’s last words were:

“I promise to constantly pursue you and make you feel loved and wanted, because you’re worth it.”





No comments:

Post a Comment