Monday, January 5, 2015

Bride’s-Eye View: Review of the Best Bulacan Wedding Suppliers


Some of our Bulacan wedding suppliers emoting before the cam!
(c) Ardent Arrianne

As a bride living in the 21st century, I did most of my research on the Internet. From the daintiest color motifs, the least-cliché wedding themes, the coolest souvenirs guests won’t throw away after, to genius ways to say the most awkward things in your wedding invitation without sounding rude – you name it.

However, when it comes to looking up the right wedding suppliers for me, it wasn’t easy, believe me. Yes, granted that there are a lot of wedding blogs that feature some of the countries bigshots of the wedding industry. But let’s be honest. What am I going to do with that? I know our working budget. And since we're getting married in Bulacan, booking Manila-based suppliers would be so impractical because the out-of-town fees are going to take a toll on us.

Here’s a list of Bulacan wedding suppliers that I booked for my own wedding:
  •  Florist and Event Stylist: FJ Sionson Flowers and Events
  • On-the-day Coordination:  The Wedding Sitters, Manila
  • Photography: Ace Gopela Photography
  • Videography:  Blu Rey Media
  • Bridal Gown and Wedding Rings: Manny Halasan
  • Gowns for Entourage: Neneth Couture
  • Hair and Makeup: Makeup by Maecaps
  • Catering: Leony’s
  • Cake: Fernando's Bakeshop
  • Mobile Bar: Bar on the Run
  • Photobooth: Photopepper
  • Venue: The Grass Garden Resort and Villas
Unfortunately, there was very little to no content online about Bulacan wedding suppliers. Yes, I saw a number of keyword-heavy blogs, which I thought could be useful, only to find out that they were profit-driven and controlled by event coordination companies. As a bride, I wanted reliable and objective information about the top-notch wedding suppliers in Bulacan and some useful tips, too, on how to avoid the nasty ones. Getting married? You're on the right page.

But aside from that, this post is also to recognize the creative and hardworking people I met throughout this life-changing journey.  I am proud to say that many of these Bulacan wedding suppliers are as good as or, heck, even better than wedding suppliers from Manila, but at a much friendlier rate.

And those, folks, are the two main reasons why I’m writing this post two weeks after our special day. Yes, lemme get all the details out of my head while they're still fresh. 

Check out what I’ve got to say about these guys based on my personal experience. So, if you're an upcoming bride whether from Bulacan or Manila, my next post is for you. Don’t miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment